Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coffee Find

I have always loved my coffee, but I've also been pretty particular about which coffee I like. I suppose I would usually go for a light or blond roast.

Recently I took a trip to Vermont with my son to see my parents. It was beautiful. It snowed almost everyday which made staying inside their cozy mountain home all the better. My mother introduced me to this delicious Ugandan blend of Green Mountain Coffee called 'Mountain Of The Moon'.

mmmmm mmmmm tasty, definitely a must try.

2 comments:

  1. It's true, this coffee is so sweet and light and delicate, but it also wakes you up. I've never had such a "princess" of a coffee! If only the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters would roast this particular special reserve blend again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's one to try. (I know that this is going to sound really weird and maybe even nasty, but it's actually pretty good!) Moonpie (yes, Moonpie, the old Southern snack,) makes a chocolate-flavored coffee that is really good. You may not be able to get it up North, but we have it here in the good old South.

    ReplyDelete